Thursday, May 24, 2007

how i began writing...

i knew the reaction sarah n saira were gonna give when i wud tell them abt writing...they wud be like r u out of ur mind..n who wud like to read abt dental course....so i was prepared when i announced one day in the 1st week of internship...hello people i said in authoritative tone...n they glanced at me n were like what is this female gonna come up with...

I wanna write a book narrating the 4 yrs v spent in dental college...n b4 they cud say a word i continued..i dont know who is gonna read it..or if any1 is gonna be interested in it...but what the hell v r not doing anything better these day....n i guess this wud be fun....i have already spoken to julia coz i knew she wud be the only one enthusiastic abt such a project.....n have spoken to rohit n i have made him agree to help me (rohit is my sweet dear boyfriend who is a bit conservative n thinks i push things a bit too far...writing a book being one of them)..so its now up to both of u to decide...n i hope u both will agree...

by the looks of their face i knew i had won this battle...n i knew sarah wud convince vishal for me...(he is one of her best friends n my rakhi brother...n i know only sarah can make him say yes..)

so with sarah n saira on my side i and my group ventured into writing our experiences of these four yrs...

No comments: