Wednesday, May 23, 2007

what brought us here.......

as for me i didnt think i had an option...since i was a kid i wanted to be a doctor...used to write dr sara on blank pages.....it was my dream...but it got near to being shattered...when i didnt get in mbbs...i was broken....didnt know what to do...how cud i fail so miserably in something i so badly wanted...had worked so hard to get.....cudnt accept it..jus cudnt take up bds...so took a standby option after the 1st round....then slowly...i calmed down...gathered myself together...decided being a dentist wouldnt be so bad....i cud add the dr perfix...n of course there was advantage that the life wudnt be hectic..n no emergencies....no cancellation of plans....so giving these excuses only to satisfy myself n convince myself i took it up in the next round.....


as for sarah...well it was her dad's dream...her dad is a builder...not very highly qualified...came to mumbai from manglore with jus few hundred rupees n made it big in the city of dreams...but his 1 dream was unfulfilled...he wanted to be a doc..n well sarah was quite opposed..she didnt wanna study work hard to be a doc...she proved that by getting a rank so unmentionable that i wudnt get her admission in even i guess speech therapy....well her dad then gave her ultimatum study again n give CET again or take a management (donation) seat....she now knew she was cornered....so she said ok for management seat but told her father that i m not gonna do mbbs come what may....i m not jus sticking my fingers in other people's orifices...except the mouth.....i will only do dentistry...her dad decided to give in that much...n here she was.....


next person is saira....hmmm..she is a happy go lucky carefree girl....also very hard working.......in 10th she got good percentage...she took up science..as arts n commerce was beneath her dignity...it was only for lesser mortals she said not for her highness saira shaikh.....well then she jus loved biology right from school days..she was allergic to physics n maths.....so there wasnt an option but to go for PCB (physics chemistry biology) group......she wud have jus loved doing anything from BSc n then Msc n Phd...or even physiotherapy......she jus gave CET coz everyone was giving..n basically to give a try....n she scored jus fine to get into our coll....



julia roberts.....aka juliet robert (got to know this secret only at the end of 1st yr at exam form filling time)....she is a bubbly chirpy girl...although forced into this profession....yet here the situation was very different....she got a very good rank..was getting into mbbs...but her parents were really not for mbbs...coz her elder sis was in mbbs...they said she is 26 n still studing for post graduation.....so they didnt want her in such a lengthy course...n they put her in bds though she wasnt too happy abt it......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive. I was so worried I was going to die soon. I continued my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement, the same few doctors and they represent a very small fraction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. Just in case you need someone to talk with. He cures the following diseases below...1. Herpes 2. cancer 3. HIV / AIDS 4. hepatitis 5. Bring my ex back 6. Leprosy 7. SARS 8. Bubonic plague
9. Cerebrovascular disease 10. Lower respiratory infections 11. Syphilis 12. Influenza A-H1N1 (swine flu) 13.Ischemic heart disease 14. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 15. Whooping cough 16. Perinatal complications 17. diarrhea 18 .. lung cancer.